Sanctions, Conditions and Cancellations
Where disciplinary action is required, TASC may impose sanctions (Part 4B Tasmanian Qualifications Act 2003) for breaches of registration requirements.
These sanctions may include:
- varying the conditions of registration or course/s
- fining the provider
- cancelling or suspending the registration or course/s.
Ceasing to operate
A provider can apply to the TASC to cancel its registration.
Providers must ensure that all students have completed their education or training program or make arrangements for them to be transferred to another CRICOS provider.
Providers that choose to cease operating should make their request in writing to TAS
- Executive Officer
Tasmanian Assessment Standards & Certification
GPO Box 333
HOBART TAS 7001
The registration of a provider of education and training to overseas students may end if:
- the period of registration expires
- the provider wishes to cease its operation
- there are grounds for cancellation.