Registration to offer TASC accredited senior secondary courses
All schools, colleges and other institutions intending to deliver TASC accredited courses and require TASC to issue formal qualifications must register with TASC each year.
Registrations close: Friday 3 March 2017
Please use the form below.
There are no documents that contain the search term(s) register2017
The Office of TASC has a commitment to high level customer service and supports schools, Principals and TASC Liaison Officers to undertake their roles and responsibilities in the delivery of TASC accredited courses through regular communications, timely advice, ensuring availability of accurate and current information, regional forums and other learning opportunities.
When you register you accept that you will comply with the following:
- appoint a TASC Liaison Officer and notify the Office of TASC of their contact details. The TASC Liaison Officer will fulfil all functions as specified in the role description at a high level of quality/performance on behalf of our organisation
- ensure that only current TASC accredited courses are being delivered
- ensure that students and teachers are adequately and correctly informed of TASC rules, policies and procedures
- ensure our organisation meets the standard for within-provider, within-course comparability of internal assessments
- ensure our organisation meets the standard for providers' responsibility for the authenticity and academic integrity of student work submitted for external assessment: see Authenticity and Academic Integrity page at http://www.tasc.tas.gov.au/1468
- provide TASC with valid student data in the forms and at the times specified by TASC
- ensure that our organisation complies with TASC quality assurance requirements, including staff attendance and participation in identified Level 2 course quality assurance meetings
- make provision for release of staff as required by TASC to participate in external assessment processes (for example, marking).
There are no documents that contain the search term(s) within-provider
We will provide the TASC Liaison Officer with a TCE course selection tool via email. This will assist in informing TASC of the accredited courses you intend to offer.
The TASC Liaison Officer must complete this and return the information to TASC.
TASC registration lasts one calendar year only. Schools, colleges and other institutions MUST re-apply to register each year.