A complimentary copy of a students' Statement of Results is provided by the TASC to students who have completed senior secondary assessment at the end of each academic year. A complimentary copy of a students' Qualifications Certificate is also provided to students at the end of Year 12, or earlier if so requested.
Replacement or additional copies of statements and certificates will attract a fee as indicated in the below Application for Replacement Certificate.
For a fee, TASC provides replacements for lost or mislaid certificates issued by the Office of Tasmanian Assessment, Standards & Certification and past Authority and Boards.
Replacement certificates can be provided for the following:
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (2009 onwards)
- Qualifications Certificate (1946 - current)
- ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank - for eligible applicants) (1996 onwards)
- Higher School Certificate - Year 11 and 12 (1969 to 1992)
- School Certificate - Year 10 (1969 to 1991)
- Schools Board Certificate - Year 10 (1946 to 1968)
- VET Results
Please note: TASC DOES NOT hold and CANNOT replace school reports.
View an example of a Qualifications Certificate.
Applications for replacement certificates can be made by completing the below Application for Replacement Certificate. Requests can be made by mail, in person at the TASC office or by email at email@example.com
Applications can only be accepted if the following conditions are met:
- The application is completed and signed
- One copy of identification is attached
- Payment has been included
Please note: Where a name change has occurred, we require a copy of the formal documentation of that name change, ie a marriage certificate or deed poll certificate.
Fees can be paid by cash (in person only) or by cheque/money order or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
|Application for Replacement Certificate||To be completed when requesting a duplicate certificate|
(Updated May 26, 2016)
Please note: Applications submitted via email must be printed and scanned as Applicant's Declaration must be signed.