Special Examination Centres
Where a candidate is unable to attend at one of TASC's regular Tasmanian examination centres to take one or more written examinations, TASC will consider setting up a special centre at a suitable venue, subject to the following conditions being satisfied:
- An application in writing is made to TASC by, or on behalf of, the candidate no later than 1 JULY 2017.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- The candidate provides TASC with details of any educational institution in the area where the examination centre is requested, with which the candidate will be associated.
- The candidate is able to take the examination either when the examination is being held in Tasmania or within 24 hours of that time.
- The candidate forwards to TASC with the request, payment for the following applicable fees (non-refundable) for provision of a special centre:
Overseas centre: All inclusive fee of $200.00 per centre.
Interstate centre: All inclusive fee of $100.00 per centre.
- The candidate accepts responsibility for the payment of any supervision costs directly to the supervising institution.
- The candidate completes a statutory declaration stating that they have had no contact, direct or indirect, with any candidate undertaking the same examination(s) in any interval which may have occurred between the examination(s) being held.
Where these conditions are satisfied, TASC will ATTEMPT to arrange for a suitable educational institution in the location requested to conduct the examination(s) on behalf of TASC.
If a centre is unable to be established the candidate WILL NOT be exempted from the examination(s).
|Request for Special Examination Centre - TCE||Request for Special Examination Centre - TCE|
(Updated Mar 2, 2017)