TASC is responsible for the quality assurance of qualifications it issues as a result of successful completion of the requirements of courses it accredits.
To ensure confidence in the integrity and meaning of its qualifications TASC uses a number of methods to provide an adequate degree of quality.
Methods employed include
- meetings of providers to work with bodies of student work,
- audits of the implementation of courses by specific providers,
- provision of assessment tools which must be used by providers,
- approval of learning programs before delivery, and
- external asssessments including exams, displays, performances and folios of work
For more information about Course Quality Assurance Meetings, please see: http://www.tasc.tas.gov.au/9434
For more information about Audits of Registered Course Providers, please see: http://www.tasc.tas.gov.au/69613